Descension: The Midlight Chronicles
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Article 2C. Personal Documents (Character Sheet Guide)

Go down

Article 2C. Personal Documents (Character Sheet Guide) Empty Article 2C. Personal Documents (Character Sheet Guide)

Post by Midlight Dragoon Thu Jun 09, 2016 3:39 pm

Okay so before I explain anything I should point out that Forumotion's character sheet system only allows one per account. So if anyone wishes to use an alternate character, that's a no-go for now.

Now then, to the actual setup of a character sheet.

Step 1. Go to your profile settings and then click the Character Sheet button, it should then ask you to enable/generate it. Do that and then go to the next step.

Step 2. Most of the fields should be fairly obvious but I'll go over them again anyway.

Name: Pretty basic, just fill in the character's name
Level: As the name says, this is where your character's current level goes. I'll write up an EXP chart at some point once I figure out the growth rate that's most appropriate.
Experience:Displays your current EXP, EXP to next level will change every level up.
Alias/Codename: Any alternative names/titles your character has picked up e.g Rhaiken also goes by the name Gale, while also holding the title of Aspect of Bahamut.
Race: This one is a dropdown, should be fairly straightforward.
Faction: Also a dropdown, for information on the available factions, refer to Article 2B. Factions and the Archons
Class: Mostly cosmetic, type the class name which is relevant to your character's chosen Arcana. I'll list the ones I have so far when I get around to it.
Primary and Secondary Arcana: For this one, refer to Article 1B. So You Want To Use Arcana?
History/Background: Give a small sample of your character's history. Not expecting a 5 billion word essay here, keep it to relevant info.
Vitality/Mana: These will be determined by your race. Yra for example don't use Mana, they use their own lifeforce to fuel their spells - This does not apply to Exo however, as they are lifeforms with Yra-like traits.
Stats: Partially determined by Race, but also by stat rolls which I'll get everyone to do later. D&D/Pathfinder style rolls for this one.
Inventory: List all of the items your character is in possession of. Everyone will start with a basic survival kit of items which I'll detail later once I decide on what those are.
Techniques, Spellbook and Traits/Passives:Non-Magic abilities, Spells and any traits/passive abilities your character has, further explanation of these will be found in Article 1A. Advanced Combat Tactics
Midlight Dragoon
Midlight Dragoon
Archon
Archon

Character sheet
Vitality:
Article 2C. Personal Documents (Character Sheet Guide) Left_bar_bleue9999/9999Article 2C. Personal Documents (Character Sheet Guide) Empty_bar_bleue  (9999/9999)
Mana Reserve:
Article 2C. Personal Documents (Character Sheet Guide) Left_bar_bleue9999/9999Article 2C. Personal Documents (Character Sheet Guide) Empty_bar_bleue  (9999/9999)
Stats:
StatsValueValue
StrStr
DefDef
IntInt
SprSpr
DexDex
AgiAgi
Armor Class (AC)Armor Class (AC)

https://descensionrpg.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum: